LB Dental is very different from most dental offices I have used:
- They were the first office I visited when I was looking for a new dentist. I immediately felt welcomed and even had a chance to chat with Dr. Zoran Bundalo. I felt no need to look any further!
- While many dentists have spent a lot of money on a large and fancy office, LB Dental has a small but comfortable office, so they don’t have to recommend root canals and crowns in order to pay the bills. I have found them to be very conservative in their treatment plans, unlike other dentists I have used.
- At most dentists, a dental hygienist cleans your teeth, and then the dentist comes in for a minute or two while the hygienist goes over what she has discovered. At LB Dental, the dentist cleans your teeth. This means you spend the entire time with the dentist, and he is intimately aware of all the possible issues and the best way to fix them. I also had the most pain free cleanings ever at LB.
- LB Dental uses cutting edge technology that very few dentists have, including the Waterlase Laser System that often allows drill free treatments, and is critical for doing root canals.
- Best of all, both dentists work hard to keep the patient in the loop about what is going on, and the rest of the staff, Rose, Alexia and Gloria, are wonderful too.
Overall I consider LB Dental the best dental office I have used.